Coaching Introduction to Client
To help you become more familiar and comfortable with my coaching process:
• You set the agenda in the coaching partnership based upon our mutual understanding of your priorities. As your coach, I will hold you accountable.
• My responsibility is to support, motivate, challenge and guide you. Your responsibility is to take the action necessary to make the changes you want in your life.
• I will ask you the tough questions, provide you with focus and structure, support and encourage you through the difficult times. And, I will celebrate your successes with you.
• You will be asked to experiment with fresh approaches and strategies in order to make the changes you desire.
• Issues that are outside the boundaries of the coaching relationship and my expertise should be taken to an appropriate qualified professional.
• Confidentiality is paramount in the coaching relationship and I will not disclose any information about you to anyone unless permission is granted.
• If you choose to discontinue the coaching relationship, a one month notice is appreciated.
• Feedback is gratefully accepted. If you feel there is something I am doing that is not helpful for you or that I am not doing that would help you, please inform me.
• The Christian faith is my compass for life. My hope is that you will enjoy an abundant life as mentioned in verse John 10:10 of the Bible. My coaching comes from a Biblical perspective.
• Coaching sessions will last approximately 45-50 minutes. The more direct and to the point we are in our conversation the more productive our sessions will be.
The goal of my coaching is to create a trusting and dynamic partnership to help you move toward a more satisfying and full life. I will use innovative and practical strategies to help you clarify what you want, explore options, enhance personal accountability and take action so that you can experience a more joyful life.
Copied from Gary R. Collins, Used by permission of NavPress (www.navpress.com). All rights reserved. CHRISTIAN COACHING: Helping Others Turn Potential into Reality, 2001
CONTACT ME FOR A FREE INQUIRE SESSION