WHAT IS LIFE COACHING?
Good question. Life Coaching is the process of a coach and client partnering in a creative thought-provoking session (through Q&A) which encourages the client to focus on her own strengths on what she believes is the right choice for her. Life coaches help their clients in clarifying goals, identifying the obstacles, and find strategies for overcoming the obstacles. Coaches are trained to actively listen, observe, ask thought-provoking questions and customize the approach to each individual clients needs.
WHAT IS CHRISTIAN LIFE COACHING?
An even better question. Life Coaching and Christian Life Coaching are similar. The difference between the two is that Christian Life Coaching takes a biblical focus toward the struggles and strategies in overcoming the obstacles. 1 Thessalonians 5:11, ‘We are called to encourage one another and build each other up.’
But, please keep in mind…change does not occur because of a good coach. Change occurs because of the Holy Spirit working in our lives…
What Can A Christian Life Coach Help You Accomplish?
- Restore balance in your life
- Enhance your thinking and decision making
- Build your confidence
- Deepen your walk with God
- Remove mindsets that are holding you back
- Unlock your potential
- Get a fresh perspective on personal challenges and opportunities
- Discover your life purpose
- Move through transitions and overcome hurdles
- Develop an effective plan of action
- To know that God created and equipped you for a specific purpose
- Discover and expand your vision for the future
- Encourage and keep you accountable in achieving success
- Breakthrough the challenges and obstacles
- Strategies to breakthrough anxiety and perfectionism
- Take practical steps toward your goals
- and so much more…
Things You Should Know:
- This is a come as you are place and space. I want to meet you where you are today and help guide you where you want to be in the future.
- This is not a once-size-fits-all approach. You are unique and your coaching experience will be unique, as well.
- This is a place to be all in. To be challenged, be accountable and work together to achieve your desired goals.
- This can be a faith-based coaching service which means, if you choose this option, God is at the core of each session. Understanding and recognizing that God created you and has equipped you for a specific purpose will help clarify your vision for life.
- This is a safe place. I am committed to adhere to the elements and principles of ethical conduct. I am committed to be fully present, conducting myself as a Christian coaching professional and maintain complete and full confidentiality in protecting your privacy.
Things You Can Do:
- Share your dreams and goals. Setting goals is a statement of faith. Proverbs 17:24 GNT
- Find strength in change even when it’s hard. Joshua 1:9 GNTD
- Focus on the positive. Philippians 4:8
- Believe you can succeed. Philippians 4:13
- Pray. Romans 12:12
What I Can Offer:
If you should choose to use my services, my hope is that you will receive support, collaboration, strategies, continuous presence, energy, creativity, availability, clarity, a clear vision, positivity, self-improvement, finding purpose, setting goals, trust, patience, confidentiality, a listening ear, practical Q&A sessions, and a whole lot of communicating.
I URGE YOU TO LIVE A LIFE WORTHY OF THE CALLING YOU HAVE RECEIVED.
Coaching Introduction to Client
To help you become more familiar and comfortable with my coaching process:
• You set the agenda in the coaching partnership based upon our mutual understanding of your priorities. As your coach, I will hold you accountable.
• My responsibility is to support, motivate, challenge and guide you. Your responsibility is to take the action necessary to make the changes you want in your life.
• I will ask you the tough questions, provide you with focus and structure, support and encourage you through the difficult times. And, I will celebrate your successes with you.
• You will be asked to experiment with fresh approaches and strategies in order to make the changes you desire.
• Issues that are outside the boundaries of the coaching relationship and my expertise should be taken to an appropriate qualified professional.
• Confidentiality is paramount in the coaching relationship and I will not disclose any information about you to anyone unless permission is granted.
• Feedback is gratefully accepted. If you feel there is something I am doing that is not helpful for you or that I am not doing that would help you, please inform me.
• The Christian faith is my compass for life. My hope is that you will enjoy an abundant life as mentioned in verse John 10:10 of the Bible. Although my coaching can come from a Biblical perspective, it is completely at the discretion of the individual client. I do not hold you to my faith nor do I make you feel obligated to such a standard.
• Coaching sessions will last approximately 45-60 minutes, depending on your choice of service. The more direct and to the point we are in our conversation the more productive our sessions will be.
The goal of my coaching is to create a trusting and dynamic partnership to help you move toward a more satisfying and full life. I will use innovative and practical strategies to help you clarify what you want, explore options, enhance personal accountability and take action so that you can experience a more joyful life.
CONTACT ME FOR A FREE INQUIRE SESSION